How to Use Crates
Rentacrate’s Pak-N-Stak™ system of interlocking crates and dollies is specifically designed to make any relocation easy and hassle-free.
- Place one empty crate onto our specially-designed dolly system.
- Pack to the fill line. Our crates are constructed to fit legal and letter size files, lateral cabinet drawers, binders, books, personal desk contents and computers.
- Place the second empty crate on top of the first full crate, fitting it snugly between the interlocking notches. Repeat the packing steps.
- Affix labels and security ties to ensure your contents are safe, then repeat until your dolly holds four crates.
- You or your mover can now quickly roll the stack away without and heavy lifting or the delay in dolly-up/dolly-down time.
- Simply reverse the Pak-N-Stak process, nesting each empty crate inside another. Leave the dolly under the nested stack for mobility.
The Pak-N-Stak crate and dolly system eliminates the need for dolly-up/dolly-down, any heavy lifting and ensures each crate is securely stacked. When you’re done, your mover safely rolls the stack away.
Additional instructions are available for easy use of Rentacrate products, including: